Current Child Welfare Scholars | Department of Social Work
You are here
Here you will find many of the resources you will need to make your time in the Child Welfare Scholars Program successful. The current academic year's Handbook and Memorandum of Agreement remain posted on this portion of the website. Please refer to these documents, particularly the Handbook, regularly.
Additionally, please check your e-mail daily and respond to Center e-mails promptly. Most announcements will be made not via this website, but through UMD Gmail, Google Group, Google Calendar, and/or posted to the UMD Child Welfare Scholars Moodle Site.
Resources for Current Scholars:
- Title IV-E Definition of Terms
- Child Welfare Content Form
- Job Search Documentation Form (Adobe Reader required to fill out form)
- Confirmation of Child Welfare Employment Form
- Completion of Child Welfare Employment Requirement
- Deferment of Title IV-E Obligation Form (Adobe Reader/Acrobat required to fill out form)
- MSW Memorandum of Agreement 2016-2017 (Adobe Reader/Acrobat required to fill out form)
If you have any questions about these forms, or programmatic expectations, please feel free to contact Karen Nichols, at 218-726-8023, email@example.com, or stop by BohH 227.