Department of Education
You are here
The UMD university supervisor is the important liaison between the teacher candidate and the mentor teacher in each school or program. University supervisors make sure that the teacher candidate is completing their course work from campus as it applies to their field experience. Supervisors also serve as observers and assessors of best practice and dispositions toward teaching. University supervisors are essential in the communication between schools, programs and UMD.
UMD Student Teaching Evaluations
Student Teaching Midpoint & FINAL Evaluations will be completed in Tk20 (Supervisors, Cooperating Teachers and Student Teachers complete and have conference)
- Mileage Form
- Mileage to schools
- CEU/Honorarium forms from Field Experiences (hard copy only) from Office of Field Experiences
- Student Reference Request Information
edTPA (All Programs)
- UMD Video taping permission form to send to parents/guardians for edTPA (English) (for teacher candidate to give to students)
- Student Teacher Compliance Agreement (for student teacher to complete: Give to supervisor)
- Making Good Choices: A Support Guide for edTPA Candidates (REQUIRED reading before starting edTPA)
- edTPA timeline for all programs
- edTPA.com (Pearson website, where student teaching candidates register and get access to templates and upload edTPA) Click on Integrated edTPA Platform Provider. Supervisor will provide voucher number. KEEP AUTHORIZATION CODE!
- TK20 Guide for edTPA Candidates: The Integrated edTPA Platform Provider