You are here
Admission to UMD
Department of Education
Admission to UMD:
Once the official evaluation is signed by the content area expert, licensure officer, and the student, the next step is to pursue the process for admission into UMD.
You will receive guidance for the Admission Application Process upon completion of the evaluation process.
- Students are eligible for financial aid and must complete a FAFSA before applying for aid. A student must register for a minimum of 6 credits per term to be eligible to receive financial aid.
- SAP Appeal:
- Since you are pursuing a Post Baccalaureate/5th year Licensure program, you will be required to complete a SAP Appeal in order to be eligible for financial aid.
- The SAP Appeal is required to ensure that you are only taking courses that are required for your remaining requirements to satisfy your licensure area.
- This process will be flagged during your financial aid process: Check Financial Aid Status
- Please contact Lisa Kittelson, firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the paperwork and forward documentation to OneStop Student Services.