Teacher License Application
Department of Education
You are here
Teacher Licensure Application Process:
Welcome to the website to help you through the license application process....
Please use the navigation to the left to navigate information on Teacher License Exams and how to apply.
If you are applying for a 1 year standard license or a 5 year full professional license, please use the "Initial Full Time License" link to the left.
If you currently hold a full professional license in the State of Minnesota, please use the "Additional License" link to the left.
|Licensing Questions please contact:|
Lisa Kittelson, Licensure Officer
Chris Engen, Exec. Office Support Staff
Turn License Application Materials:
In Person in the CEHSP Accreditation Office (116 Bohannon Hall): Please turn into Chris Engen
Via mail: Mail to-
125 Bohannon Hall
1207 Ordean Court
Duluth, MN 55812
Teacher Licensure Presentations:
- License verification and transcript credentialing release worksheet
- License Agreement Document
- Finger printing details for St. Louis County
- Teacher Licensure Testing
- Required Exams by major: z.umn.edu/teachtesting
- Teacher Licensure Exam to the left
- Choose exam in the left column (Content, Pedagogy, or Basic Skills Exam for Reading, Writing and Math)