Current Child Welfare Scholars
Department of Social Work
You are here
Here you will find many of the resources you will need to make your time in the Child Welfare Scholars Program successful. The current academic year's Handbook and Memorandum of Agreement remain posted on this portion of the website. Please refer to these documents, particularly the Handbook, regularly.
Additionally, please check your e-mail daily and respond to Center e-mails promptly. Most announcements will be made not via this website, but through UMD Gmail, Google Group, Google Calendar, and/or posted to the UMD Child Welfare Scholars Moodle Site.
Resources for Current Scholars:
- Title IV-E Definition of Terms
- Child Welfare Content Form
- Job Search Documentation Form (Through September 2018)
- Job Search Documentation Form (Students starting job search after 10/1/2018 should use this form; others may choose to use this form)
- Confirmation of Child Welfare Employment Form
- Completion of Child Welfare Employment Requirement
- Deferment of Title IV-E Obligation Form
If you have any questions about these forms, or programmatic expectations, please contact Amy Madsen, at 218-726-7497, firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by BohH 217.