In order to be recommended for an out-of-state license, you MUST meet MN Licensing requirements. It is STRONGLY encouraged that you obtain your MN Teaching License and out-of-state teaching license concurrently at the point of program completion. If you choose to only obtain a out-of-state license, down the road if you return to Minnesota you would be required to meet current MN requirements at the point of licensure.
Out-of-State Testing Requirements
State Testing requirements and out of state licensure varies from state to state. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to seek out the educator licensing/certifying board to learn about out of state testing and licensing requirements.
- Information at Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Information at North Dakota Education Standards and Practices Board
- Information at South Dakota Department of Education
- Information at Iowa Board of Educational Examiners
- Information at Michigan Department of Education
- Information at Colorado Department of Education