What is the edTPA?
The edTeacher Performance Assessment (edTPA) is a national assessment used by teacher preparation programs to gauge the impact the teacher has on student engagement and learning. It is required of all initial licensure candidates in Minnesota.
Registration information will be provided to you at edTPA student meetings. For more information on registration, please contact [email protected]
edTPA Forms and Documents
- Tk20 Login
- Making Good Choices: A Support Guide for edTPA Candidates (REQUIRED reading before starting edTPA)
- UMD edTPA Video Release permission letter to send to parents/guardians for edTPA (for teacher candidate to give to students). This form must be completed by any person (teacher, student, paraprofessional, etc) who may appear in an edTPA recording. Students will not receive a student teaching grade until this and the edTPA Video Release forms are on file with the Accreditation Office.
- Student Teacher Compliance Agreement
- The edTPA Voucher Code Agreement is emailed to student teachers from Chris in ALFE. Student teachers must review agreements and complete outlined steps for linking the voucher code to their edTPA in TK20, using the guidance provided in the registration and submission of edTPA document. After reviewing the agreement and adding voucher code to TK20 and Pearson students must complete the edTPA Voucher Code Agreement Google Form.
- Guidance for registration and submission of edTPA using vouchers.
- Tk20 Guide for edTPA Candidates: The Integrated edTPA Platform Provider
- Understanding Rubric Progression handout for each license areas is located in Tk20
Additional edTPA documents can be found in the Tk20 Document Room.