The Community College Teaching Graduate (Post-baccalaureate) Certificate provides an opportunity for post-baccalaureate students to learn how to be effective teachers in a college setting. This program is delivered primarily via the classroom, meaning instruction is face-to-face, and consists of 14 credits. For more information see the University Catalog.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Apply for admission fall or spring semester.
Complete the application for admission form before completing the required coursework. Applications are submitted to the University of Minnesota Graduate School online application system. Because the application system is used across the U of MN campuses by various graduate programs, not all parts of the application are required. The application fee for U.S. applicants and permanent residents is $75 and $95 for international applicants.
- View this document for application instructions.
- Access the graduate application system to create and submit an application.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact the Education Department at [email protected] or 218-726-7233.
- This form is submitted when a student enrolls in the last course of the certificate requirements and is required for certificate completion.
Tuition and Fees
- This certificate is not eligible for financial aid.
- Visit One Stop for tuition and fee information.
For more information on Certificate Programs in general, please see One Stop.
If you have questions about this certificate, contact the Education Department at [email protected] or 218-726-7233.