You are here
Department of Education
The University of Minnesota Duluth's Department of Education is comprised of the following diverse programs:
- 20+ undergraduate licensure areas
- A Post Baccalaureate Program for those who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and are seeking teacher licensure
- A Master of Education
- Four minors: Deaf Studies, Early Childhood Studies, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and Special Education
- An undergraduate certificate: Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- A graduate certificate: Community College Teaching
The Department of Education is learner-sensitive, as described in the Conceptual Framework, and prepares teacher candidates to step into a classroom fully prepared to meet the needs of today's students. To learn more about the opportunities students experience in the education programs, see this video. Contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (218)726-7233.
- Department Head Signature Request Form - Use this form to submit items for the Department Head to sign.
- Field Experiences
- Teacher Licensure
- Tk20 Login
- Faculty and Staff Resources