Major Add or Drop form

This form is for current CEHSP students changing to another major within CEHSP. If you are currently in another college at UMD (CAHSS, SCSE, LSBE) and want to change to CEHSP this is not the form you complete. Instead, you will use the Change of College form which can be found under the UMD Forms link below.

Minor Add or Drop form

Use this form if you want to declare a minor in CEHSP

Request to Change Catalog Year

APAS Exception Form (PDF)

Download this form and open it with Adobe to access the fillable fields. Save as the student's first initial and last name. Signature instructions are located on the form. 

Request to Change Advisor

CEHSP students can request to change faculty advisors. First, the student connects with the faculty member they would like to request as their advisor. If the faculty member agrees to become the student's advisor, the faculty member fills out this form to have the change processed.

CEHSP Request for Re-Enrollment After Dismissal

My Planning Worksheet 

2-for-1 Grid 

UMatter Exit Survey

UMD Forms

Planning Sheets