Location of the CSD Department & RFP Clinic
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders and the Robert F. Pierce Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic are located in the Chester Park Building in the southeastern part of the UMD campus.
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders & Robert F. Pierce Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic address
31 W. College Street
Duluth, MN 55812
On your GPS, use 64 W. Clover Street, Duluth, MN 55812
- Take the 21st Avenue East Exit (Exit 258)
- Turn LEFT onto S. 21st Avenue East
- Turn slight RIGHT onto Woodland Avenue
- Turn LEFT onto Clover Street
From Highway 53
- Turn LEFT onto Arrowhead Road
- Turn RIGHT onto Woodland Avenue
- Turn RIGHT onto Clover Street
Check out the UMD Chester Park maps webpage for more information.