M.Ed. Prerequisites for Admission
- a completed Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or higher
- two years of professional experience or demonstrated experience working with learners.
M.Ed. admissions are closed for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Applications are being accepted for Fall 2021. Fall 2021 application deadline is July 30, 2021.
Step One: Read the application instructions.
Step Two: Access the graduate application system
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Brianne Vigen at [email protected] or 218-726-6525.
- Cost Of Attendance
- Tuition - scroll to Masters programs and post-baccalaureate certificates
- Office Of Financial Aid
- Payment And Billing
- Scholarship Information
- Set Up Your Online Student Account
The University of Minnesota Duluth and M.Ed. program staff are committed to providing quality education and supporting my success as a student. I am learning practical skills and gaining knowledge that I can apply both personally and professionally. I am thankful for the continued support and encouragement I receive from UMD and the M.Ed. program and the flexibility the program offers for full-time working professionals. I highly recommend the M.Ed. program. Read More