What is the edTPA?
The edTeacher Performance Assessment (edTPA) is a national assessment used by teacher preparation programs to gauge the impact the teacher has on student engagement and learning. It is required of all initial licensure candidates in Minnesota.
Registration information will be provided to you at edTPA student meetings. For more information on registration, please contact [email protected]
edTPA Forms and Documents
- Tk20 Login
- Making Good Choices: A Support Guide for edTPA Candidates (REQUIRED reading before starting edTPA)
- UMD edTPA Video Release permission letter to send to parents/guardians for edTPA (for teacher candidate to give to students). This form must be completed by any person (teacher, student, paraprofessional, etc) who may appear in an edTPA recording. Students will not receive a student teaching grade until this and the edTPA Video Release forms are on file with the Accreditation Office.
- Student Teacher Compliance Agreement
- The edTPA Voucher Code Agreement is distributed to student teachers from the ALFE office. Student teachers will use the registration and submission of edTPA document in conjunction with guidance from the ALFE office and edTPA faculty to register and use their voucher code on Pearson's website.
- Additional information and helpful documents can be found int he Tk20 Public Document Room.