There are a number of resources available to help you choose a major or plan for graduation. Your faculty advisor or the professional advisor for your major can assist you in the planning process. Use some or all of the following resources to help make your plan and to get the most out of your advisor meeting.
Academic Planning Resources
- APAS Report - Your academic record and the option to see how your courses meet different major requirements
- Are You On Track? UMD 30-60-90 Roadmap - Plan to graduate in four years
- CEHSP Two-For-One Grid - Classes that count for Lib Ed + Major
- UMD Catalog Archives for those of you not following the most current catalog for your major.
- UMD Undergraduate Majors
- UMD Minors
- U of M GPA Calculator
- Transferology - Find a class that transfers to UMD and vice versa.
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Withdraw from the University Checklist
- Schedule Builder
- Class Schedule and Course Search
- Course Descriptions - Online Search
- Dates & Deadlines
- One Stop Registration Information - Click on the "Registration" tab
- MyU: Academics - When can I register?
There are a number of different planning worksheets that may help you as you work through your degree planning. Please visit the CEHSP Forms page for the planning worksheets.