Academic Dishonesty Resources
General Department Resources
- Agenda Item Submission Form for Department Meetings
- Committees and Councils (meeting minutes)
- Department of Education 7.12 Document
- Department of Education Office Canvas (for faculty and staff access only)
- Department of Education Policy Highlights - Fall 2023
- Educational Acronyms
- Faculty Evaluation Tool
- ITSS/Computer Repairs: Please contact CEHSP Technology Professional Meredith Schneider at [email protected] or 218-726-6720.
Student Support Forms
Please submit any of the following forms or items for student files via email to [email protected].
Items that need the Department Head Signature should be submitted to the request form.
- Communication of Concern Form
- Complaints/Grievance Practice: The Complaints/Grievance Practice outlines the unit's procedures for receiving and responding to complaints and grievances from candidates. PELSB 8705.1010 Standard 18 (4).
- Course Equivalency Practice: The Course Equivalency Policy outlines the unit's policy for substituting program requirements for prior learning experiences, coursework, teaching experience, and credit by examination. The policy must make clear that the unit will not substitute prior experience for student teaching requirements in Standard 11, item C, subitem (2), and Standard 12, item D, subitem (2); PELSB 8705.1010 Standard 18 (5)
- Incomplete Form
- Independent Study Contract
- Photograph/Video Release Form
- Professional Development Plan
- Request for Student Support Foundation Funds
- Student Teaching Support Form
- Teacher Candidate Appeals Policy: Teacher candidates may file an appeal regarding program decisions that impact the teacher candidates eligibility for license recommendation throughout the teacher education program via the appeals process. PELSB 8705.1010 Standard 18 (6).