Staying involved is an important and exciting part of social work practice. As a part of our program we have both an MSW Student Association and a BSW Student Association. Both of these organizations are committed to helping our community and build camaraderie among students, staff and faculty. Check out our links for more information on how to join these organizations.
Policies and Forms
- CEHSP Laptop Requirement Info
- Wireless printing capabilities and instructions for the Bohannon 236 Student Lounge:PC instructions andMac instructions (if you need the name of the printer in the student lounge contact Jackie Heytens)
The Department of Social Work has the following technology resources available to their BSW and MSW students.
Equipment to use within the Department
- 3 Student Desktop Computers in Bohannon 236
- Student Network Printer in Bohannon 236
- Student Copier in Bohannon 236
There are limited laptops available for students to check out temporarily. Please contact Jackie Heytens ([email protected]) for availability and more information.