UMD Faculty Awards
Outstanding Graduate Faculty Advisor Award
The Outstanding Faculty Advisor Award is given each year to faculty members who have demonstrated outstanding service to their graduate students.
Rick LaCaille, professor, Department of Psychology (2020-21)
Blehart Distinguished Teaching Award
The Blehart Award is a collegiate-level award that honors excellence in teaching.
- Erin Pepelnjak, instructor, Department of Education
- Lara LaCaille, associate professor, Department of Psychology
UMD Staff Awards
Outstanding Staff Award (2021-22)
Shelley Michalicek, Administrative Associate 2, Department of Education
CEHSP Staff Awards
The staff listed below were nominated and selected for the CEHSP Staff Award. These awards were created to recognize exceptional service in leadership on the job, customer service, and quality of service. Performance that merits the award reflects a high level of dedication to their unit/department, CEHSP, and UMD.
- Iris Carufel, American Indian Learning Resource Center
- Amy Madsen, Department of Social Work, Center for Regional & Tribal Welfare Studies
Fall 2021/Spring 2022
- Ann Miller, Advising and Academic Services
- Michelle Tessier, Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Dani French, Children's Place
- Shelley Michalicek, Education
Fall 2020/Spring 2021
- Jackie Heytens, Department of Social Work
- Lynn McGraw, Department of Applied Human Sciences
- Meredith Schneider, Academic Technology
- Stacy Seminara, Advising and Academic Services
Highlighting the fall 2022 achievements of faculty and staff in the College of Education and Human Service Professions.
Showcasing the spring 2022 achievements of faculty and staff in the College of Education and Human Service Professions.
Highlighting the fall 2021 achievements of faculty and staff in the College of Education and Human Service Professions.