You are here
Scholarship Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
For the 2018-2019 academic year, the College of Education and Human Service Professions awarded over 100 scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students across all five departments and is pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients who were recognized in September at the 2018 Honors and Awards Ceremony.
See the full list of scholarships and awards for descriptions and criteria. Not all scholarships listed are awarded every year, and this list is subject to change at any time. The number of scholarship awards and amounts vary based on donor guidelines and available funds.
- Scholarships are generally awarded in the spring for the following academic year. However, some scholarships may be offered on a different cycle.
- Students who wish to be considered for scholarships must apply each year by submitting an application by the stated deadline.
- In order to be considered for need-based scholarships, you must apply for your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the stated scholarship deadline.
- Students are encouraged to check with their individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
- CEHSP students are also eligible for campus-wide scholarships. Information and application materials can be found on the UMD One Stop website.
How to Apply
Department of Education
To apply for CEHSP Department of Education Scholarships, please submit a completed online 2019-2020 CEHSP Education Department Scholarship Application and your supporting materials no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, March 8, 2019.
Departments of Applied Human Sciences, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Psychology, and Social Work
To apply for scholarships awarded out of these departments, please submit a completed online 2019-2020 CEHSP Scholarship Application and your supporting materials no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, March 8, 2019.
For both online applications, you will be prompted for your UMD login username and password. If you do not see the application that applies to you listed after login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that receiving a scholarship may reduce your existing financial aid award. For more information about how scholarships may affect your financial aid click here.
For more information, email email@example.com.