Scholarships | College of Education and Human Service Professions
You are here
Scholarship Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
For the 2017-2018 academic year, the College of Education and Human Service Professions awarded over 100 scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students across all five departments and is pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients who were recognized in September at the 2017 Honors and Awards Ceremony (pdf).
See the full list of scholarships and awards for descriptions and criteria. Not all scholarships listed are awarded every year, and this list is subject to change at any time. The number of scholarship awards and amounts vary based on donor guidelines and available funds.
- Scholarships are generally awarded in the spring for the following academic year. However, some scholarships may be offered on a different cycle.
- Students who wish to be considered for scholarships must apply each year by submitting an application by the stated deadline.
- In order to be considered for need-based scholarships, you must apply for your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the stated scholarship deadline.
- Students are also encouraged to check with their individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
- CEHSP students are also eligible for campus-wide scholarships. Information and application materials can be found on the UMD One Stop website.
How to Apply
The deadline to apply for 2018-2019 CEHSP Scholarships has ended. Applicants will be notified of selections in April 2018.
The application for 2019-2020 CEHSP Scholarships will be available spring 2019. Please check with you individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
Please note that receiving a scholarship may reduce your existing financial aid award. For more information about how scholarships may affect your financial aid click here.
For more information, email email@example.com.