Scholarships | College of Education and Human Service Professions
You are here
Scholarship Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
For the 2017-2018 academic year, the College of Education and Human Service Professions awarded over 100 scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students across all five departments and is pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients who were recognized in September at the 2017 Honors and Awards Ceremony (pdf).
See the full list of scholarships and awards for descriptions and criteria. Not all scholarships listed are awarded every year, and this list is subject to change at any time. The number of scholarship awards and amounts vary based on donor guidelines and available funds.
- Scholarships are generally awarded in the spring for the following academic year. However, some scholarships may be offered on a different cycle.
- Students who wish to be considered for scholarships must apply each year by submitting an application by the stated deadline.
- In order to be considered for need-based scholarships, you must apply for your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the stated scholarship deadline.
- Students are also encouraged to check with their individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
- CEHSP students are also eligible for campus-wide scholarships. Information and application materials can be found on the UMD One Stop website.
Graduate fellowships and awards are available to graduate students as determined by each department, please check with your departments for more information on these opportunities. Graduate students are also eligible to apply for scholarships distributed from the Twin Cities campus.
How to Apply
Department of Education
A paper application form is required to be considered for any Department of Education scholarships. Please use this application form and read the instructions carefully. Deliver printed application and any requested supporting documents to Terri Jones (email@example.com) in the Department of Education at 156 Education Endazhi-gikinoo'amaading no later than 4:00 PM on March 2nd, 2018.
Departments of Applied Human Sciences, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Psychology, and Social Work
An online application is required to be considered for scholarships in the above-mentioned departments. You can find the online application by clicking here and choosing 2018-2019 CEHSP Scholarship Application. Applications are due on March 2nd, 2018.
Please note that receiving a scholarship may reduce your existing financial aid award. For more information about how scholarships may affect your financial aid click here.