You are here
Scholarship Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
For the 2018-2019 academic year, the College of Education and Human Service Professions awarded over 100 scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students across all five departments and is pleased to announce the following scholarship recipients who were recognized in October at the 2019 Honors and Awards Ceremony.
See the full list of scholarships and awards for descriptions and criteria. Not all scholarships listed are awarded every year, and this list is subject to change at any time. The number of scholarship awards and amounts vary based on donor guidelines and available funds.
- Scholarships are generally awarded in the spring for the following academic year. However, some scholarships may be offered on a different cycle.
- Students who wish to be considered for scholarships must apply each year by submitting an application by the stated deadline.
- In order to be considered for need-based scholarships, you must apply for your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the stated scholarship deadline.
- Students are encouraged to check with their individual departments for additional scholarship opportunities and details.
- CEHSP students are also eligible for campus-wide scholarships. Information and application materials can be found on the UMD One Stop website.
How to Apply
The 2019-2020 CEHSP Scholarship Application is closed. Recipients will be notified via email in April 2019. The 2020-2021 scholarship application will be available spring semester of 2020. Check with your individual programs and departments for additional scholarship opportunities.
Please note that receiving a scholarship may reduce your existing financial aid award. For more information about how scholarships may affect your financial aid click here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.