Our mission is to facilitate student learning, development, and success through effective and individualized advising & academic services.
The name of your assigned Academic Advisor can be found on your MyU>Academics Tab. You will have either a faculty advisor or professional advisor. Click on their name to see contact information.
If your assigned Academic Advisor is in the CEHSP Advising & Academic Services office, click on the name below to schedule a meeting:
- MaryLynn Garro (Psychology & Social Work)
- Jodi Lieske (Communication Sciences & Disorders, Integrated Elementary & Special Education, Unified Early Childhood Studies, Secondary Education)
- Ann Miller (Environmental and Outdoor Education, Exercise & Rehabilitation Sciences, Physical Education, Public Health Education & Promotion)
- Stacy Seminara (Undeclared & Individualized Integrated Major Program)
Drop In Hours for CEHSP Advising Office via chat (professional advisors available to answer quick questions):
Click chat/message bubble in lower right corner to begin
Tips for meeting with your advisor:
- Explore the links on this page, these are great resources at your fingertips
- Meet with your Academic Advisor at least once a semester
- Specify how you would like to meet when booking your appointment
- Set up meetings with faculty advisors via email or phone with the faculty member
UMD Academic Advising Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students know and understand their talents, values, and interests.
- Students use information from credible sources in making decisions.
- Students effectively craft and revise education goals & plans.