The name of your assigned Academic Advisor can be found on your MyU > Academics Tab. You will have either a faculty advisor or a professional advisor. Click on their name to see contact information.
If your assigned Academic Advisor is in the CEHSP Advising & Academic Services office, click on the name below to schedule a meeting:
- Stacy Crawford (Undeclared, Public Health, Psychology, Individualized Integrated Major Program)
- Jodi Lieske (Communication Sciences & Disorders, Integrated Elementary & Special Education, Psychology)
- Ann Miller (Environmental & Outdoor Education, Exercise & Rehabilitation Sciences, Childhood Nature Studies)
- Stacy Seminara (Psychology (primary advisor), Social Work)
- Brianne Vigen (Secondary Teacher Education Program, Physical Education, Health and Physical Education, Psychology, Online Psychology)
Tips for meeting with your advisor
- Meet with your Academic Advisor at least once a semester
- Come to your appointment on time.
- Review your APAS prior to your appointment.
- Come with a list of classes you want to register for or questions that you need help resolving.
- Understand that advisors do not have all the answers and may need to refer to another campus resource.
- Take final responsibility for making your own educational decisions.
UMD Academic Advising Student Learning Outcomes
- Students know and understand their talents, values, and interests.
- Students use information from credible sources in making decisions.
- Students effectively craft and revise education goals & plans.