Application for Admission
Department of Education
You are here
Master of Education (M.Ed.) Prerequisites for Admission
- a completed bachelor's degree
- undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or higher
- two years of professional experience or demonstrated experience working with learners.
M.Ed. Cohorts begin every fall semester
The application deadline for fall 2019 is July 26, 2019.
The online application system is currently in transition. Applicants for spring 2019 and beyond will use the new system. Applicants for fall 2018 or those who have already submitted an application will use the old system.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Brianne Vigen, email@example.com or 218-726-6525.
- Cost Of Attendance
- Tuition - scroll to Masters programs and post-baccalaureate certificates
- Office Of Financial Aid
- Payment And Billing
- Set Up Your Online Student Account