Application for Admission | Department of Education
You are here
M.Ed. Cohorts begin every Fall semester
Application Deadline: April 15, 2017
Program Specific Requirements
- Online Application
- Set up an account
- Complete all required demographic areas
- Only complete the essay question (goal statement) listed below. All other essay type questions can be skipped.
- General Online Application Instructions (These are graduate program instructions. Instructions below are specific to the program)
- $75 Application Fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation (uploaded to application)
- Resume (uploaded under Program Supplementary Information section)
- Goal Statement (uploaded under Program Supplementary Information – Writing Sample)
- A two- to three-page paper to be used to assess writing skills. The content of the paper should include professional goals, integrated with your understanding of the role of reflection in continuous improvement of professional practice. This writing sample is an opportunity for all parties to assure the professional goals of the student meet the goals of the program.
- Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded directly to the online application
Complete the online application. You may upload your transcript(s) with your application. However, before you can be admitted to the program, an official transcript from your undergraduate university must be sent directly to the graduate school at:
U of M Graduate School
309 Johnson Hall
101 Pleasant St. S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455