You are here
Application for Admission
Department of Education
Master of Education (M.Ed.) Prerequisites for Admission
- a completed bachelor's degree
- undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or higher
- two years of professional experience or demonstrated experience working with learners.
- M.Ed. Cohorts begin every fall semester
- Please contact Brianne Vigen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an interest in Fall 2019 admittance.
- Application deadline for Fall 2020 admittance is July 31, 2020.
Step One: Read the application instructions.
Step Two: Access the graduate application system to create and submit an application.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Brianne Vigen at email@example.com or 218-726-6525.
- Cost Of Attendance
- Tuition - scroll to Masters programs and post-baccalaureate certificates
- Office Of Financial Aid
- Payment And Billing
- Set Up Your Online Student Account
Ashley Maki | M.Ed. | Director of Education - Lac Du Flambeau Tribal Education Department
The University of Minnesota Duluth and M.Ed. program staff are committed to providing quality education and supporting my success as a student. I am learning practical skills and gaining knowledge that I can apply both personally and professionally. I am thankful for the continued support and encouragement I receive from UMD and the M.Ed. program and the flexibility the program offers for full-time working professionals. I highly recommend the M.Ed. program. Read More